One of Totron best-selling products is the 3 Inch Square Cube 16W Cree LED Pod Light T1016. LED light pods are a fantastic method to give your personal car or company truck more spot, fog, DRL, and navigation light. Light pods may be quickly and simply installed to cars, boats, motorbikes, jeeps, ATVs, trucks, and other vehicles.
Some of the main features of this Cree LED Pod light is given below:
- In contrast to light bars, light pods are tiny. Our popular product is 3 inches in size, allowing for a more flexible lighting configuration.
- For this product, we offer a cube shape.
- We provide this product with good water resistance (IP67 Waterproof Rating).
- Cree uses the best LED technology on the market in this pod light. We used Cree 3W LEDs in this product. Vibrant color rendering offers both a unified, calming appearance and more accurate color depiction. Lights that are bright and use little energy.
- 50,000 hours of effective, high-quality light are said to be provided by our LED pod light. Remember that 50,000 hours is 25 years greater than many other halogen lamps and nearly 50 times higher than other conventional lamp varieties.
- It has a substantially wider angle of vision and offers both flood beam and spot beam patterns.
- It can function optimally between -40 and +60 degrees Celsius in temperature.
- This pod light’s lens is made of polycarbonate. It offers better adaptability, UV resistance, and resistance to abrasion.
- Because 304 stainless steel is strong, resistant to deterioration and oxidation, and can withstand typical exposures, we used it for the brackets and mounting bolts.
- Die casting aluminium alloy has been employed to encase our product. Aluminum is a good alloy for die casting because of its strong electricity and thermal conductivity, excellent mechanical qualities, and corrosion resistance. Metals made of low-density aluminium are necessary for the die casting sector.
- Additionally, it safeguards against reverse polarity. Reverse polarity protection, an internal circuit, ensures that the equipment won’t be damaged if the polarity of the power supply is swapped around. When the reverse polarity safety network is engaged, the fragile electrical components of the broadcaster or transducer run out of power.